21 Jun DevOps Engineer
About This Position
Enthought is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to support our global product development and consulting service teams. The primary role of the DevOps engineer will be to work closely with development teams to provide necessary resources and documentation for a wide range of projects and deployment scenarios. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Helping to determine what cloud resources are necessary for a given project and provisioning those resources with appropriate monitoring
- Optimizing existing cloud resources to meet security and application requirements
- Providing documentation and ready-to-use solutions implementing best practices for the continuous integration and deployment of Python applications on a variety of platforms
- Providing custom-coded deployment solutions where necessary for complex or unusual project requirements
This position is based in our Austin, TX headquarters.
Desired Skills and Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or software engineering, computer science, or a similar technical field or equivalent experience
- Team player attitude, with strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with teams worldwide
- Two or more years DevOps or software development experience
- Linux, Windows and/or network management experience
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (AWS, MS Azure, etc)
- Experience with building and deploying container-based applications and services
- Working knowledge of standard CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI or others
- Experience with Hashicorp’s Terraform a plus
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.