15 May Manager Marketing Communications
About This Position:
Enthought is seeking a marketing communications manager to join our Austin, TX team. This role will manage marketing communications and effectively position, communicate, and engage clients to grow services and products across all business lines, building the Enthought brand. It will also lead all online engagement efforts. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and works closely with our COO and Business Line Directors and Vice Presidents.
- Work with business line directors and VPs to develop positioning and content for offerings that effectively engage target clients, and build the Enthought brand
- Manage the Enthought online presence, including digital engagement with target clients and other stakeholders through selected channels
- Manage and support industry events where Enthought participates across the business lines: promotion, booth management, post event digital engagement, including advising on LinkedIn
- Manage the various marketing communications contractors; freelancers, agencies, digital and web, event organizers, event support contractors
- Manage marketing material related to services/products, brand and identity guidelines within Google Docs
- Maintain an overview of competitors, their positioning and offerings, recognizing that it is early times in the area of digital transformation of science-based businesses
- Work with leadership to develop and evolve a hierarchy within which to position offerings targeting clients, one that transitions from high level ‘corporate digital transformation’ through to individual services and products
- Identify prominent influencers and thought leaders in areas of Enthought business, and advise on how their communications can be leveraged, including creating relationships
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, communications or related
- 6+ years experience in a similar role in corporate or agency side
- Expertise in web, online engagement, social media in B2B
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, digital world
- Experience in working with executives and other senior-level leaders
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.