01 Nov Machine Learning Mastery Workshop
WHAT: A guided walkthrough and live Q&A about Enthought’s new Machine Learning Mastery Workshop training course.
WHO SHOULD WATCH: If predictive modeling and analytics would be valuable in your work, come to the webinar to find out what all the fuss is about and what there is to know. Whether you are looking to get started with machine learning, interested in refining your machine learning skills, or want to transfer your skills from another toolset to Python, this webinar will help you determine if Enthought’s highly interactive, expertly taught Machine Learning Mastery Workshop is the right fit for accelerating your development!
In this webinar, we’ll give you the key information and insight you need to quickly evaluate whether Enthought’s Machine Learning Mastery Workshop course is the right solution for you to build skills in using Python for advanced analytics, including:
- Who will benefit most from the course, and what prerequisite knowledge is required
- What topics the course covers – a guided tour
- What new knowledge, skills, and capabilities you’ll take away, and how the course design supports those outcomes
- What the (highly interactive) learning experience is like
- Why this course is different from other training alternatives (with a preview of actual course materials!)
- What previous workshop attendees say about our courses
Why Has Machine Learning Become So Popular?
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are a defining feature of the 21st century and are quickly becoming a key factor in gaining and maintaining competitive advantage in each industry which incorporates them. Why is machine learning so beneficial? Because it provides a fast and flexible way to build models that can surface signal, find patterns, and predict future behavior. These powerful models are used for
- forecasting supply chain availability
- clustering product defects for QA
- anticipating movements in financial markets
- predicting chemical tolerances
- optimizing the placement of advertisements
- managing process engineering
- modeling reservoir production
- and much more.
In response to growing demand for Machine Learning expertise, we have developed an intensive 3-day guided practicum to bring you up to speed quickly on key concepts and skills in this exciting realm. Join us in this webinar for an in-depth overview of Enthought’s Machine Learning Mastery Workshop — a training course designed to accelerate the development of intuition, skill and confidence in applying machine learning methods to solve real-world problems.
In the webinar we’ll describe how Enthought’s training course combines conceptual knowledge of machine learning models with intensive experience applying them to real-world data to develop skill in applying Python’s machine learning tools, such as the scikit-learn package, to make predictions about complicated phenomena by leveraging the information contained in numerical data, natural language, 2D images, and discrete categories.
The hands-on, interactive course was created ground up by our training experts to enable you to develop transferable skills in Machine Learning that you can apply back at work the next day.
Presenter: Dr. Dillon Niederhut, Enthought Training Instructor
Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley
See Upcoming Open Machine Learning Mastery Workshop Sessions:
See Upcoming Open Python for Data Science Sessions
Have a group interested in training? We specialize in group and corporate training. Contact us or call 512.536.1057.
Additional Webinars in the Training Series: