A guided walkthrough and Q&A about Enthought’s technical training course “Python for Data Science and Machine Learning” with VP of Organizational Transformation, Enthought, Dr. Michael Connell
Who Should Watch:
Individuals, team leaders, and learning & development coordinators who are looking to better understand the options to increase professional capabilities in Python for data science and machine learning applications
You Will Learn:
Enthought’s Python for Data Science training course is designed to accelerate the development of skill and confidence in using Python’s core data science tools — including the standard Python language, the fast array programming package NumPy, and the Pandas data analysis package, as well as tools for database access (DBAPI2, SQLAlchemy), machine learning (scikit-learn), and visual exploration (Matplotlib, Seaborn).
In this webinar, we give you the key information and insight you need to evaluate whether Enthought’s Python for Data Science course is the right solution to advance your professional data science skills in Python, including:
- Who will benefit most from the course
- A guided tour through the course topics
- What skills you’ll take away from the course, how the instructional design supports that
- What the experience is like, and why it is different from other training alternatives (with a sneak peek at actual course materials)
- What previous course attendees say about the course
Join Our Mailing List!
Sign up below to receive email updates including the latest news, insights, and case studies from our team.